Thursday, December 23, 2010

On Christmas day..

Last christmas , i just spent my time with my parents , i went to restaurant near my house , this restaurant not so expensive for my family , enough i thought . before we ate our food , we prayed for God that already prepared this dinner succcessfully and we give thanks to the Lord , then we enjoyed our meal , we were so happy . after that , we wanted to go home , but i saw an old man and an old woman who stayed in front of the restaurant while opened their pocket , its just a little money they have , they looked hunger and sad . i wanted to cried when i saw them , i asked my parents to bought meal for them , they accepted it . My Father bought some meals, milk and tea  for them . they were very happy , they said "Thankyou sir, thanks a lot , i hope in this Christmas day , God will bless you all the time and Yout family gonna be happier " . "Your welcome , God bless you all the time too :)"
Im so grateful that God loved me , He give the best things , today i learned a special lesson from Him that i lived with my parents , live on easy street , I love you God , love you very much , thanks for yout love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment